Learn to use a sewing machine, create beautiful, unique items for your home. We start with placemats, a table runner, and a series of pillows, building our skills as we work through these fun projects. Machines provided. You may use your own machine if you have an instruction book.
Cost: $60 each class
2 days – 3 hours each
Date: Tuesday – November 5, 19
Times: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Beginners Home Dec class ~ Sewing: Classes| Patterns| Drafting| Fabric
Cost $60 (2-3 hours classes) Monthly payment
Beginners Home Dec class included learning the basic use of a sewing machine and create beautiful and unique items for your home. We start with placemats, a table runner, and a series of pillows, Home Dec give you the choice to change your colors, designs of your bedroom, living room building our skills as we work through these fun projects. Beginner Home Dec class allows your dreams to happen. You may use your own machine if you have an instruction book. Class starts over monthly.
- The average class is 2.5 hours in length but times may vary for workshops and parties.
- Most sewing classes are held on a monthly basis and last Two – four weeks at a time.
- Payment is required 7 days before the class. Most classes students must contact us to receive list of supplies needed. Unless supplies are Included and that will be posted in the class descriptions.
- Because of the class schedules time does not allow for classes to be made up or refunds for missed classes.
- Sewing machine will be provided for participant.
- Participants can bring their own machine, but they must have the instruction booklet.
Should you have any question please call (785-251- 8647) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.