Are you interested in making your own clothes, but don’t know how to sew? Here’s your chance to learn how to sew with our Head Designer/Owner Cheryl Newton, at the Sewing Club in Topeka.
- You can pay by the hour (Individual or small groups)
- Our four week courses ( 2-3 hours a day) for four weeks.
- Different classes meet each day
- Classes for all skilled levels (Beginners, intermediate or advances).
- Projects for kids, youths, adults, men, women, home decor
Beginner class start out to teach the basics of how to thread & operate a basic sewing machine with the Sewing Club in Topeka. To include learning basic maintenance of a sewing machine.